Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Guild Rules

in Guild Rules Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:21 am
by Andraste • 13 Posts

The main rules I want everyone to everyone to adhere to are the primary BM rules. The main ones I want to point out... No Macros or Autorunning to avoid auto-logging if you are AFK. This is bannable... Autorunning is fine if you are actually playing, but if you do not respond for a length of time and I feel you are afk and avoiding the auto-log, I will alert a mod/admin. Another big one is camps/spawns, and posses. Do not bother someone's "Camp", which is where they are sitting at a spawn point either killing or waiting to kill the mob. They have all rights to that location. The same applies to posse, if you come across someones posse, even if they aren't in the game, DO NOT KILL IT. They paid to make that, and they may be using it to age swords or planning to come back to kill it. Besides these most important game rules... Do not take anything from chest you do not plan to immediately use. If you do take something, I urge you to replace it as soon as it's convenient. Anyone caught taking stuff from the chest with no purpose will be removed from the Guild. Please abide by all Game rules and use common sense. Thanks :D

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: Exo
Board Statistics
The forum has 8 topics and 21 posts.